- “My doctor is hands-down the best physician I have ever had. I have several medical issues, and always have a lot of questions. She answers them all fully, and often without needing to look up information. She is very respectful and asks for my input on treatment if there are options.”
- “I absolutely love my surgeon and his team of doctors. My surgeon even made a special trip to the hospital to visit me on Christmas Day! Who does that?!”
- “My anesthesiologist was amazing. She showed great care while I was waiting alone in pre-op and offered to let me use her phone to make a long-distance call.”
- “My doctor wanted to look over test results with a radiologist before deciding the next step of action. After that comment, he had all my respect. I'd rather he be sure than make decisions without all input. Thanks!”
- “My doctor is fantastic. I came from the East Coast to see him and I am glad that I did. I would tell anyone who needs similar care to not only come to Northwestern Medicine, but to see my doctor.”
- “My doctor took a great deal of time and care to inform me of what was going on and what I might expect in the future. He went way out of his way to show me through the CT scan what my condition was and how it will impact my future. He made me comfortable and confident because now I understand my medical condition.”
- “Our doctor went above and beyond by helping us find a place to nurse and change our newborn after our appointment.”
Find a Northwestern Medicine physician by name or specialty here.